Clemens, Korhn, Liming & Warncke, Ltd. has a sophisticated corporate law practice, in which we use our experience and resources to provide start to finish counsel to clients ranging from small business owners to large corporations. We work closely with our clients’ accountants, bankers, insurance agents, and other trusted advisors, to reach our clients’ business goals as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Our firm has the necessary knowledge and expertise to advise our clients on a wide-range of business issues, including:
- Formation and representation of entities (for-profit and non-profit) and sole proprietorships
- Purchase and/or sale of established businesses
- Negotiation and preparation of commercial contracts
- Creditor’s rights and remedies
- Uniform commercial code issues
- Business succession planning
- Shareholder/partnership issues
If you need representation in these, or other business law areas, please contact one of our attorneys today.